Create Happiness in One Step
There is one step to creating happiness. It is to express love through a 3D gift card. When you express the emotion of love you create happiness and joy within yourself.
Happiness is not just a state of mind, but also a state of emotion
One of the best ways to create a happier life for yourself is to make other people happier.
You see it. You'll feel happier as someone’s face lights up with joy.
You did a good thing. You'll feel happier because you feel you have done a good thing.
You get what you give. In the long run you tend to be treated by others as you treat them. Plus, the way you treat and think about others also tends to be the way you treat and think about yourself.
So how can you make someone happier?
3D Gift Card, Ways to Make Someone Happy Today
Here are some quite quick things you can start doing today. Pick one and see how it can affect someone in your life.
1. Give a sincere compliment. Many positive things tend to go unsaid. So give someone a sincere compliment by writing some sweet words in a 3D gift card today. It can mean especially much if it's for something that is close to the other person’s heart. Or something he or she has been putting in a good effort with like getting into better shape for the last few months.
2. Express your gratitude for what is too often taken for granted. We may sometimes take what others do a bit too much for granted. Like the food they cook, how they keep doing their job consistently each and every day or how to they are there to listen when we need it.
3. Encouragement. The world can be a tough and discouraging place at times. So encourage someone who is in a negative situation at the moment. Add your own perhaps more grounded and optimistic perspective on the situation to lessen his or her worries and perhaps exaggerated fears.
4. Share something funny you found online. Play one of your favorite clips from a stand-up show you love if you are out of jokes and good stories at the moment.
5. Share a Spotify-playlist with the most inspiring and uplifting songs you know. Send it to a friend that needs it right now. Or share it with family, friends or co-workers on social media.
6. Give a stranger a compliment. Few things can brighten a day like getting a kind and unexpected compliment from someone you pass by or you have just met. So take a few seconds and give that to someone you encounter today and tell her how nice her shoes, hat or hairstyle looks. Or ask him where he got that cool t-shirt or umbrella.
7. Help out practically with advice. If a friend needs some help then ask someone you know who has been in that situation for advice. Or do a bit of online research to find what they might be looking for.
8. Give a hug. It can disrupt negative thoughts and change someone’s mood surprisingly quickly. Use when appropriate though.
9. Bring something nice for the coffee break at work. Maybe some sweet fruit, like clementines. Or some fancy and really tasty tea. Or maybe something from the local bakery. This can be a big cheer up especially during this often dark and cold time of the year.
10. Smile. Even if you're only spending 30 seconds talking to the cashier in the supermarket checkout line.
11. Bring a cup of tea or coffee the way that person likes it. It only takes a minute while you are already up and getting a hot beverage for yourself.
12. Hide a secret note for him or her to find. A note of thankfulness. Or a note with a compliment. Or simply a note of love. Hide it in their tea container, lunch box or hat for example.
13. Bring the positiveness. If you bring positiveness and an open, happy and good energy into a conversation for example then that tends to spread and the two of you or more will have happier lunch break, evening down at the pub or coffee date in the crisp autumn sunshine.
Expressing love is the one step to happiness. Our mind may have a lot of different criteria that has to be met before we allow ourselves to be happy, but those can be changed. If we change those agreements we can express love for any reason we choose, or even for no reason at all. We can express our love just because we enjoy the feeling of happiness it creates for ourselves. This isn’t being selfish; it is just doing for yourself what no one else can do for you.