Let the caps fly and the celebrations begin! Graduation is one of the most memorable events in life. All graduates are full of pride and high hopes for the future, but this day can be even better if you send them the best warm wishes in some of graduation pop up card examples, so they would know that they’re not the only ones who feel pride. Whether you are hoping to congratulate the graduate with a funny graduation caption or a few sincere graduation quotes, we have pulled together graduation messages for you to use and personalize to your liking.
What to write in Graduation pop up card examples
- Congratulations on graduating! This is just the beginning; you are a star in the making. Shine on.
- You are an achiever. You have made us all proud; keep up the good work. Congratulations on graduation.
- It must be a very proud moment for you. All of the hard work you have put in has paid off. Congratulations Grad. Your reward lies ahead. Have a successful future.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do. Today and always… Congratulations and Happy Graduation.
- I believe you can fly! The sky is your limit. Spread out your wings and soar high. Congratulations and best wishes.
Happy graduation quotes for friends
- I wish you from the bottom of my heart to have only great things on your way: loyal friends, true love, understanding and close-knit family, a profession that will bring you money and satisfaction. Good luck, wishing you a successful career ahead!
- I can’t believe I won’t hear you complaining about your grades anymore. Such a relief! Just kidding. I’m so proud of you, mate. You did outstanding, and I know that it is just the beginning of something even more amazing.
- For you the sky is not the limit, buddy. You are the most ambitious and smart human being I know, and I’m so happy that now you can finally start changing the world. Congratulations on your graduation, mate!
- I know it wasn’t easy to graduate with such success. But you did it. There is no such word as “impossible” for you, and that’s what makes you so special. Wishing you the best of luck in the future, congratulations!
- Finally, it all paid for you, mate. All of the sleepless nights and killed nerve cells. Your future is bright and full of success, and you have deserved it. I love you, congratulations on your graduation
Graduation Messages From Parents
- School may be over, but life’s lessons are yet to be learnt. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy graduation, we love you.
- Happy graduation day. Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know. Congrats we love you.
- Life is a grand adventure and now is the time for you to go live it. We are so proud of you on your graduation day and we are so looking forward to seeing all that you will accomplish.
- Remember that you can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. Congratulations on your graduation sweetheart, we couldn’t be more proud. Good luck with what the future holds.
- We’re proud of your accomplishments and the person that you’ve become. Congratulations.
Pick the right message or quote to fit your personality or the recipient’s style. Some might like sincere graduation card messages through pop up card examples while others might enjoy a little levity with a funny graduation saying. You be the judge. Use good sense and enjoy the moment!