Birthday card wishes that can delight and inspire everyone
For some, it may come easily, but for others, finding what to write in a birthday card can be hard. Birthdays mark an important milestone in someone’s life. They have made it to another year and that deserves some sort of recognition. Whether you are sending a card with nice birthday flowers or a thoughtful gift, finding the right words to say will make them feel loved on their special day. To help you choose the right messages for what to write in a 3D birthday card, we’ve compiled the following list of birthday wishes for family members, friends and everyone in between.
What to write in a birthday card for Friend
- Forget the past and look forward to the future… The best is yet to come! Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday best friend! I hope you have a day just as amazing as you are.
- Thank you for being such a great friend. Happy birthday!
- Your friendship means the world to me. I hope you have the best day.
- Happy Birthday! Don’t worry about getting old, it just means that now you can get the best seat on the bus
- We were going to throw you a surprise party but we didn’t want you to have a heart attack! Happy Birthday!
What to write in a birthday card for Dad
- Another great year of laughs, smiles and memories. I am so lucky to have you, dad!
- From baseball to barbecues, you can truly do it all. I love you dad!
- To me you’re more than just a dad, you’re my hero, inspiration and best friend. Happy Birthday!
- I still admire you every single day. Happy birthday to the best dad in the world!
- Another year, another gray hair. Happy birthday dad!
- They say that age comes with wisdom. So a big happy birthday to the wisest man I know!
What to write in a birthday card for Mom
- You made every birthday growing up the most fun, so I hope I make yours extra special this year!
- Mom, you make me the happiest person in the world. I hope you have the best birthday ever!
- You are the most beautiful, loving, caring and amazing woman I know. I wish you the happiest birthday today.
- Mom, I hope you know how special you are to me. I am so blessed to have you as a mother.
- Mom, thanks for not giving me up for adoption! I love you.
- Here is to another year of you putting up with me! Happy birthday, mom.
What to write in a birthday card for anyone
- So sorry this message is reaching you late. I hope you had an amazing birthday, you deserve it!
- Happy birthday month! You deserve someone who will celebrate you more than one day a year.
- It’s your special day! Throw a party, eat cake, drink lots and celebrate growing another year older! Happy Birthday
- I know that I am sending this message a little late, but that does not mean you do not mean the world to me! Happy belated.
- Let’s party like we’re 18 again! Happy Birthday!
- I knew you would be overwhelmed with birthday wishes on your actual birthday, so I decided to wait a day. Happy belated from your most thoughtful friend!
Now that you have already had your perfect birthday message, make sure to choose a card that matches it. Sending flowers with a heartfelt card is always a great option when saying happy birthday. Browse our birthday collection and choose the perfect gift for that special someone!