Dads and sons can have various relationships. You are in a good relationship with your father, you are truly a happy person. In this case, all we can do is congratulate you, because father-son relationships are probably one of the best things in a boys’ lives. If you are not near to your father on Father’s Day, it makes sense that you still want to say something warm and pleasant to him, right? We fully understand this desire and we do support it. That is why we have created some Father’s Day sayings from son — now you can choose any and please your dad or son with a great and warm saying!
What makes your dad the best? Well, he’s your dad, for starters, and that all by itself is pretty special. That’s why there are certain Father’s Day cards and certain Father’s Day messages that only work for him.
- “Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!”
- “You taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations.”
- “You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “God gave me such a good gift when he gave me you for a father.”
For someone who is like a father to you
If you’re very lucky, you have an uncle, godfather or other caring man close to you who has been a unique mix of family, mentor and father figure to you through the years. Here are some things you might say to him on Father’s Day.
- “You’re the kind of man everyone needs in their lives.”
- “Just wanted to recognize you on Father’s Day for being such a caring and positive influence in my life. I’m more grateful than you could ever know.”
- “I hope it doesn’t come as a surprise that I’m thinking of you today. After all, you’ve cared about me almost like a father.”
- “Don’t know where I’d be without your wisdom and guidance.”
- “Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me.”
Father’s Day is truly for all men who give of themselves with a father’s heart. Don’t hesitate to send a card and write a warm message to any man who has been a strong and caring influence in your life. Let us know how Father's Day sayings from son inspire this day!